This is my favorite dish to go with the sauted baguio beans. One thing you’ll notice is that the pork chops here in the U.S. have very little fat and the skin of them they automatically remove at the butcher shop when they process the meat.
In the Philippines they are sold as is with the fat and skin and even though it’s not as good for you, I still like the way it’s done in the Philippines. I sort of miss it actually. Again this is quick and easy to make. You can enjoy your Fried Pork Chops in no time. Now the recipe!
- 4 Pcs. of pork chops
- ¾ Cup of Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1 Tsp. MSG (optional)
- 5 Cloves of garlic skinned and smashed
- Corn oil for frying
- In a bowl combine pork chops, garlic, ground black pepper, msg, and soy sauce. Mix well, cover, and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan heat enough oil about ¼ inch deep and fry the pork chops for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with rice and sauted baguio beans. Enjoy!